And Your Next Visit
COVID-19 and What to Expect at Your Next Visit
Prior to Your Appointment
- Please tell us if you have: fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat,headaches, fatigue or weakness, lost sense of taste or smell or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has these symptoms or has tested positive for or suspected of having COVID-19.
- If you have been asked by us to fill out forms, please do so and email them to us.
- Let us know of any changes to your insurance information.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment
- Plan your trip to the office so that you arrive as close to your appointment time as possible (not too early, not too late). Appointment times have been scheduled in such a way to maintain social distancing.
In the Treatment Room
- As prior to the pandemic, your treatment room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. Since then, we have added medical grade HEPA air purifiers to filter the air in the treatment room.
- We will review your medical history and may take your temperature prior to any treatment
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use